Casares is fifteen kilometres inland of Estepona, the west of Marbella, in the Malaga province of of Andalucía. It is settled on the side of a mountain close to the Sierra Crestellina national park, approximately a twenty minutes drive from Estepona beach. North of Casares, to the west of Marbella, in the Malaga province of Andalucía. It is approximately thirty minutes from Marbella and 15 minutes from the coast.
It is a breathtaking village which has been described as ‘sugar cubes’ on the side of the mountain and looks particularly stunning when lit up at night with the blue/green street lights. The best view is from the approach into Casares so be sure to take the time to stop and take in the sights before you get there.
The villa offers extra touches of hospitality. Air-conditioned throughout, its crisp white décor is splashed with vibrant colours, big picture windows frame fabulous views, bedrooms are beautifully understated with soft-toned fabrics, and facilities include a small gym and steam room, a cinema room, and a huge al fresco terrace with sitting and dining areas. An exceptional choice for a family gathering, the villa is within 40km of both historic Ronda and the beach at Estepona.
When you choose to spend a villa holiday on the Costa del Sol you can find a surprising number of authentic villages within easy reach, just waiting to be explored like Ronda, Gaucin, Vejer de la Frontera, Friligana, Jimena, Jerez de la frontera.
- Entrance hall
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Dining room
- Sitting room leading to sun terrace with barbecue and retractable shading
- Guest WC
- Staff/service areas
- Master double bedroom (1) with dressing room, shower and bathroom en suite, outdoor shower and private terrace
- Twin bedroom (2) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin/Double bedroom (3) with two beds and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (4) (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (5) with bathroom en suite (free standing bath) and separate shower
- Double Bedroom (6) on the lower floor: double with shower room
- Separate small staff room (7) with shower.
- The caretaker staff flat is separate (8).
- Further large room with office and bathroom
- Cinema room with projector
- Small gym with cross-trainer, yoga area, steam room and shower
- Utility/machine room
- Staff quarters (couple living in) but can be vacated if necessary. Not to be used as extra accommodation for guests.
- 24/7 Villa Manager available.